Terms & Conditions
By placing an order on this website (www.ipohcakes.com), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and other requests received are subject to acceptance by IPOH CAKES DELIGHTS, and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without providing reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
Delivery of your order
We provide same day deliveries for some products which confirmed before 12:00 PM (noon). Order placed after 12:00 PM will be delivered the following day or any other day as selected by the customer on the cart page. Delivery must order via website www.ipohcakes.com
Changes to your order
If you wish to make any changes your order, please do so by contacting us at email@example.com or via phone Whatsapp +60192969149 (or click bit.ly/cakes4me) (Mon-Sun, 9:00 AM-6:00 PM). We will always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including to updating the delivery address and in relation to card messages) if changes are requested 12 hours before the intended delivery day.
On demand orders can be cancelled by 12PM Two (2) days before the intended delivery day and a full refund will be issued. You can cancel by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +60192969149 (Mon-Sun, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM).
Product and Substitution Policy
All Products are subject to availability. In the order of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute a Product of equivalent value and quality without any prior notice. In terms of product requests, we will try to fulfill all requests to the best of our ability. For simple requests please inform us via phone +60192969149 (Mon-Sun, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM) / email (email@example.com) and will try to accommodate the request subject to the availability of products.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and FPX Transaction. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely via SenangPay.
- If you create an account, your shipping details will be stored securely so that you can check out easily on future visits without re-entering your card details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
Prices and Additional Charges
- All prices exclude delivery charges unless otherwise stated free delivery.
- Deliveries can be done on Mondays to Sundays, except pre-announced shop closure.
- Timed deliveries are not available.
- Depend on type of products, our delivery guy will leave the cakes any place seems suitable in case no recipient is available to accept the cake. This is especially if you plan for surprise delivery. We highly recommend you to inform the recipient earlier since we are not a surprise delivery provider.
- Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customer, IpohCakes cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the courier service that we use or anything else outside of IpohCakes’s control.
- In the event of a non-delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +60192969149 (Mon-Sun, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM). It is the customer’s responsibility to contact us within one (2) days (48 hours) of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse to any rights of a refund.
- In the event where the delivery location is too remote or unreachable by our branch, we will contact you before the intended delivery date to offer a full refund and cancellation of your order. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- If you change address, you must update your address details via Call or Whatsapp (+60192969149) to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done 24 hours or one (1) day before the intended delivery date / slot. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph.
- IpohCakes will not send the cakes to recipients inside the building, especially Hospital. Our delivery guy will call to request recipient to receive the cake at Lobby area.
Our cakes are packaged to ensure they arrive as beautiful and as fresh as when they left us. However, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged during transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact our customer care at email@example.com or whatsapp to inform us immediately with images to support your claim so that we can arrange a replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged product within 2 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. Ipohcakes has no influence over these timescales.
We do everything we can to ensure our products are delivered. If for any reason we made a mistake and deliveries don’t turn up, please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us. We will send you a replacement on our next available delivery date, or a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. Ipohcakes has no influence over these timescales.
Satisfying you and your recipient is our ultimate aim. We always strive to deliver products at its best condition and on time.
Return and Refunds Policy
To be eligible for returns and refunds, you should report your case within 48 hours upon delivery of your order and is subjected to a mandatory review and investigation process by our Customer Support team. The products should also remain the same way as delivered. When filing your report, kindly provide us with your order number, several pictures of the defective product, and reasons on why are you requesting for a return or refund.
Offers and promotion codes
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalized special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the Ipohcakes, and are only available once to any one person.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
Circumstances beyond our control
Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain, storm, typhoon, and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren’t able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
Ipohcakes shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Ipohcakes’s reasonable control.
Customer and recipient personal information
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
Customer’s email address
We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
Customer’s full name and address
We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
Customer’s telephone number
We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
Recipient’s full name, contact, and address
We require this information in order to deliver the products you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address and contact is accurate.
Ipoh Cakes Delights
12, Jalan SCI 1/3, Sunway City Ipoh